Online Ordering of Scrip
How to Register at www.shopwithscrip.com
1. Click on “Register” button
2. Click on – join a scrip program – enter 55B38B8F4865 – this will link you to the St. Bernard School enrollment page
3. Fill in the information – if you are a parishioner please indicate in the line for student name/room – Parish
4. There are over 700 retailers you can purchase gift cards from – you also have the ability to send the gift card via e-mail to others.
How to pay for purchase
1. You can pay by check – if paying by check you will not receive your card (plastic or paper) until payment is received at the parish/school.
2. You can use “Presto Pay” this is an automatic withdrawal from your checking account – there will be a $.15 charge for this payment however you receive your purchase immediately – you will receive an e-mail with this confirmation, so you can use this purchase immediately.
My Scrip Wallet
MyScripWallet – is an app for your iphone or android phone
1. You will need to download the app MyScripWallet onto your phone – directions for downloading as you sign in.
2. On your phone – sign into MyScripWallet with your log in and password
3. Shop for the certificate you want to purchase.
4. Paying through Presto Pay you can have immediate access to the card you are purchasing – you can use it to make a purchase immediately at the store you are at.
Other Options for Ordering
After Masses on Saturday & Sunday in the Narthex – Sunday mornings we will have 2 lines – one with limited vendors (Express Scrip) and one with multiple vendors.
At the Parish office Monday – Thursday 8:00 – 4:30, Friday 8-noon
Scrip certificates are available at the Parish office, or you can print them off by clicking here